Today’s global health crisis is changing the way our Members deliver support. Clients and tech support teams are being challenged to adopt to a remote world for an extended period. We want to ensure that tech support organizations are prepared to keep their clients’ businesses running as smooth as possible.
Paul Esch from TSANet met online with IBM, NetApp, Dell, Red Hat, HPE, Nutanix, VMware, Hitachi and Commvault to discuss the most pressing topics of the current situation.
Aug 31st: Australia Focus Group Meeting Agenda
The following meeting topics were discussed:
- TSANet 2022 project updates and 2H2022 Plans
- Managing remote teams – Best practices for managing remote teams. The team talked about the most recent status for “Back to the Office” pans and hoe each company is managing this process.
Next Meeting: Nov 16th, 2022: Topics will include
- TSANet Status – Will include 2023 Plans
- Team Discussion – Best practices for internal collaboration. Think about how your internal collaboration with Sales, engineering and others happens at your company and what best practices you would like to share with the group.
- Meeting plans for next year. Will discuss about face-face and online meetings in 2023
Note the Australia Focus group has now expanded to include Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia. Contact Paul Esch @ firstname.lastname@example.org to join this group