In 2000 TSANet elects Citrix, Symantec and Searchspace as new board member companies and approve new web design to incorporate into the new business model. The cartoon below highlights some of the key milestones that took place in 2000.
- Jim Stroh of HP re-elected as president
- Stephanie Benson hired as program manager for TSANet Europe
- R&D Committee given marching orders for new services by members
- Citrix, Symantec and Searchspace elected as new board member companies
- Vic Taylor and Dennis Smeltzer do a road tour to visit TSANet members and potential prospects to “spread the word”
- Budget Committee approves new web design to incorporate into new business model
- Australia training event in Sydney