In 2001 TSANet approves new business model for group and private relationships. 30 member companies form 9/11 disaster recovery group under TSANet within 24 hours after tragedy. Here are some of the key milestones that took place in 2001.
Highlights of 2001
- TSANet elected Larry Bucklew of IBM as new president
- Quarterly BOT meeting hosted by Microsoft and was interrupted by earthquake in Seattle
- TSANet training event in Portland, OR.
- Membership approves new TSANet Business Model for group and private relationships at member meeting
- Debbie Martin (TSANet Europe) helps Leigh with executive director duties
- 30 companies form 9/11 disaster recovery group under TSANet within 24 hours after tragedy
- TSANet Europe files for 2nd Negative Clearance with European Commission
- New company, Sun Microsystems joined the board
- SNIA approves TSANet for Supported Solution Forum (SSF) SAN group relationship
- Designed and implemented a completely new set of marketing materials to reflect the “new and improved” TSANet Deliverables
- Microsoft Datacenter Group becomes the first enterprise level group to be formed under TSANet with eight companies