1994 was a busy year for TSANet as membership grew and expansion into Europe began. Here are some of the key milestones that took place in 1994.
- Caller database implemented on Lotus Notes and distributed to members
- First TSANet phone calls placed between member companies
- First technical training event hosted by Novell in Provo, Utah
- TSANet wins “Innovations in Service” award from Service News
- First member meeting in Boston, Massachusetts
- Initial TSANet Europe expansion plan created by Dave Bondy of Madge
- Lee Mickle of Banyan elected new president of Board of Trustees
- 47 members at year-end!
1995 was another busy year for TSANet as it merges with NTSA and drafts international expansion plan. Here are some of the key milestones that took place in 1995.
- TSANet/NTSA merger discussions begin
- Deborah Barnes hired by TSANet for marketing
- Technical training events in La Jolla, California and Dallas, Texas
- NTSA merged with TSANet
- Caller database migrated to World Wide Web
- TSANet office moves to new site in Overland Park, Kansas
- Lee Mickle of Banyan elected president for second term
- International plan drafted by board
- TSANet reaches financial stability
- 61 companies at year-end
In 1996 TSANet officially forms “TSANet Europe”, and grows its membership to 71 members at the end of the year. Here are some of the key milestones that took place in 1996.
- TSANet Europe Limited officially formed
- Dave Bondy of Madge elected chairman of the board
- 10 sponsor companies recruited: 3-Com, Banyan, Hewlett-Packard, ICL, Lotus, Madge, Novell, Ollvettl, Oracle and SCO
- Outstanding achievement awards presented to Oracle, Compaq and SMC at member meeting
- Boards of Trustees elected Dan Rourke of IBM elected president
- TSANet Europe has first annual meeting in London, UK
- Debbie Martin of Lotus elected chairman of the board
- 71 companies at year-end; 17 in Europe
In 1998 TSANet had its first joint US/Europe meeting in London, and grows its membership to 108 members at the year-end. Here are some of the key milestones that took place in 1998.
- TSANet Europe holds second annual member meeting at Ascot Racecourse
- First joint US/Europe board meeting in London
- Debbie Martin elected for second term as Chairman/TSANet Europe
- Jim Stroh of HP elected President of TSANet at member meeting in Orlando
- Novell hosts Technical Training event in Dusseldorf
- Microsoft hosts full day Technical Training in Seattle
- New WWW site and database implemented
- Jim Dice becomes 3rd full time employee of TSANet
- Exit the year with 108 member companies; 35 in Europe