New to TSANet?
Get your team setup and learn the administration features of the Member Web.
We have provided How-To videos to assist you with the onboarding process.
- Introduction to TSANet for New Basic and Premium Members – This video provides an overview of TSANet for a new Member (or someone new to TSANet)
- Introduction to TSANet for New Limited Members – This video provides an overview of TSANet for a new Limited Member
- TSANet Administrator Training – Overview on how to administrate the Member Web
Click here to view more How-To videos
You will need to contact TSANet to do the following:
- Create co-branded training for your team
- Add a New Department or Contact Document
- Create a New Contact document for a relationship(s)
- Create a New relationship with an existing member or New Company
- Create a New Custom Group or modify an existing group or Microsite
- Remove a Business Manager or Program Manager
- Make changes to the new user self-registration process
- Setup Routing Wizard for Contact Documents
- Setup Partner View for Custom Groups
Improve TSANet Usage
Learn tips and best practices to improve adoption and usage. Click here to view training documents, best practices and the TSANet overview power point slides.
Expand use of TSANet
Expand use of TSANet with:
- Case Exchange: automate collaboration with connected systems
- Partner Programs: create your own ecosystem of partners
- Solution Support: enhance your customer’s experience with multi vendor solutions
Click here to view documents to implement Case Exchange, partner programs and solution support.