***Due to COVID-19, the meeting has been moved. Click here for more information.***
In 2020, TSANet is expanding the Regional Focus Groups to include Japan. Nutanix will be hosting the first meeting in Tokyo on April 15th. If you are interested in joining the Japan Focus Group, please contact Paul Esch at email@example.com. Details for the first meeting are below.
Nutanix Japan GK
Otemachi Park Bldg 7F
1-1-1 Otemachi, Chiyodaku
April 15th: Japan Focus Group Meeting Agenda
We are sending email invitations to TSANet Business managers to attend this Japan Focus Group meeting. This is a great opportunity to learn, network with other Members and provide feedback on the direction of TSANet. Below is the meeting agenda:
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00am – 10:30am: TSANet Update (Paul Esch)
- 10:30am – noon: Workshop – Current state of Partner Collaboration in Japan
- Noon – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm: TSANet Connect – Hands on demo and feedback
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm: Workshop – Ideas to improve TSANet Collaboration in Japan
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Feedback – Next Meetings
Please contact Paul Esch firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.
TSANet has Focus groups in North America, Europe, Australia, India and Japan that provide an opportunity to learn, network with other Members and provide feedback on the TSANet strategy and future direction. As a member-driven organization, we encourage all members to be involved in the strategy and provide feedback. If you would like to be part of a regional focus group, please contact us.