TSANet hosted a workshop on November 8, 2019 at the VMware facility in Sydney, Australia. This was the sixth face-to-face meeting TSANet held in Australia about relevant topics on technical support. During this workshop facilitated by Paul Esch (TSANet) and Tim King (VMware), representatives from CommVault, Dell, HPE, Nutanix and VMware discussed their vision of the future of tech support, shared best practices and found common ground and new ways to collaborate.
- Welcome and Introduction,
- TSANet Connect, Update an best practices from Phase 1 (TSANet)
- TSANet SWOT (Workshop)
- Best practices – Cultural and regional differences for APAC organizations
- Best Practices – How do your remote teams fit into the Global support structure
- Meeting feedback – Input for next face-face (All)
The feedback was very positive, the participants appreciate the presentation, the inspiring discussions and the hospitality from the VMware team.
The next workshop is scheduled for Spring 2020 at the Dell EMC in Sydney . If you are interested in participating, please contact Paul Esch at firstname.lastname@example.org