The 16th version of TSANet Connect is now live! This release includes completion of the new Critical Escalations process form and Phase one API integration.
New Features: Part of the TSANet Connect 2.0 Roadmap
- Critical Escalations: This new process type is available for Premium and Elite Members. This feature is currently under pilot with Board Members and this release provides improvements based on feedback.
- API Integrations: Elite Members can work with TSANet to integrate TSANet into their systems. The phase-1 of this feature includes a new inbound process form type (JSON). This form sends a JSON message to and receives a JSON update from a target system. This allows for automated case creation and initial response. Cisco will be the first Member to take this into use. Work will begin on Phase-2 (Outbound Integration) in 1H2023
- New Membership Model: TSANet launched a new Membership model and the TSANet Connect system has been modified to support the changes. One of the major changes is that all Memberships are now global and come with unlimited users to the TSANet Connect system. Members can now train and enable all teams to use the system.
- Fixed an issue where Member admins could not add users to a private group
- Modified Partner program sign up email templates to improve the onboarding process
- Fixed an issue with credit card payment from the Partner sign up process
- Modified TSANet Connect to support the new Membership Model
- Implemented a security fix and updated SSL certificates
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect we are starting to work with Members to better understand usage and how to improve. TSANet has started a series of regional training sessions for your engineers to get trained on TSANet Connect.
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect