The 14th version of TSANet Connect is now live! This release expands the initial response options and provides other system improvements.
Improvements to this release include:
- Completed yearly penetration and application security testing. Made 2 improvements to the site based on feedback
- Fixed an issue with the initial response form not showing checkbox options
- Improved database sync process with the disaster recovery site. Completed testing for failover
- Fixed an issue that prevented escalation emails from going to the alternate escalation contact
- Improved the process for responding to the information requested initial response. Email now goes to both defined alias and contact entered on the initial response form
- Several changes and improvements for ISO27701 certification. Data privacy acceptance, visibility to activity, and removal of PII data from connection table after 30 days
- Fixed an issue where the correct timestamp was not showing on collaboration requests
- Fixed a problem with AMEX credit card processing on Partner Sign-up process
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect we are starting to work with Members to better understand usage and how to improve. TSANet has started a series of regional training sessions for your engineers to get trained on TSANet Connect.
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect