The 18th Version of TSANet Connect is now live!
Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue with an issue that prevented customer fields from working on new process forms
- Upgraded backend software to latest versions – Database, PHP, Apache
- Fixed issue with Partner Sign-up form
- Fixed situation where password reset did not work for certain users
- Improved manager email that was sent as part of Limited Member sign-up process
- Modified Critical Escalations email subject based on member feedback
- Fixed an issue found during the yearly manual penetration testing
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect, we are working with Members to better understand usage and how to improve. TSANet has started a series of regional training sessions for your engineers to get trained on TSANet Connect.
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect