The 12th version of TSANet Connect is now live! This release provides improvements to many areas of the system.
Features and Improvements
Improvements to this release include:
- Upgraded to new version of Vue.js (Web Front End) that will improve performance and add functionality
- Created 2 custom email templates for Members
- Fixed issue where case history showed encrypted data for cases with long descriptions
- Updated phone field widget (will fix several issues with phone formatting)
- Fixed issue where callers could not see company history
- Fixed issue with Partner sign-up
- Setup Single Sign-on with first Member with One Login
- Implemented account lockout after 5 failed attempts
- Quarterly system penetration testing and software patching
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect we are starting to work with Members to better understand usage and how to improve. TSANet has started a series of regional training sessions for your engineers to get trained on TSANet Connect.
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect