During 2019, TSANet deployed the new TSANet Connect system and migrated members from the previous Member Web to the new TSANet Connect process. As we move into 2020, the TSANet Connect system will be live for all Members and the old Member Web will be shut down.
Plans to shut down the old Member Web
A majority of TSANet Members have already migrated to the new TSANet Connect system, and during January 2020 we will complete the migration and ramp down the legacy system. Below are the steps TSANet will take during January to ensure a smooth transition to TSANet Connect for all Members.
- TSANet Staff will continue to work with any Member who has not yet migrated to the new TSANet Connect system.
- Starting in December 2019, the old Member Web will contain a message that the site will be shut down at the end of January 2020
- During January 2020, we will modify the Member Login on the public site to point to TSANet Connect
- At the end of January 2020, the old Member Web will be shut down and the address will redirect to TSANet Connect.
Actions for Members
- Promote the use of the new TSANet Connect system
- Report any issues you have to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have not migrated by the end of January 2020, your account will automatically be migrated. Your users can continue to access the new site with their previous member web login / password and your existing process will be migrated