The 7th version of TSANet Connect is now live! This release provides improvements to many areas of the system.
Features and Improvements
Improvements to this release include:
- Security fixes identified during penetration testing. TSANet connect has now passed both network and application penetration testing by Security Dynamics
- Improved email deliverability and security with DMARC setup
- Reference configuration for Single Sign to Microsoft Active Directory. TSANet has now connected to several SSO systems including OKTA, Workspace One, IBM and now Active Directory
- Encryption of data at rest added to meet security requirements of Member companies
- Fixes to custom SLA setting in Partner Groups
- Improvements to how accounts are disabled
- Added escalation process and process owner information on the process form for Admin view
- Update to the phone widget used to define country / country code
- Improvements to Partner sign-up process for Member Partner Programs
- Customization to process forms and email templates for certain Members
- Improvements to TSANet reporting and system management features
- Fixes to caller profile
See the TSANet Connect page on the public site for an overview video and brochure.
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect we are starting to work with select Members to better understand usage and how to improve. For an update on TSANet Connect usage and future release plans register for the upcoming TSANet Connect Update on Oct 14th where we will provide an update on usage and system roadmap.
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect