The 15th version of TSANet Connect is now live! This release includes knowledge exchange, new collaboration type and other system improvements.
Improvements to this release include:
- Oracle Custom form – All Members are now using the TSANet Connect process
- Added Knowledge Exchange – Includes recorded sessions
- Added new collaboration type of “Executive Escalations”. Board Members will pilot
- Improvements for ISO27701 – Data privacy changes
- Upgraded cloud firewall to improve security
- Fixed one issue found during annual detailed penetration testing
- New TSANet Users Admin features – To help us identify and remove old stale accounts
- Modifications to “request a relationship” process
- Added Chat feature to provide help for users
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect we are starting to work with Members to better understand usage and how to improve. TSANet has started a series of regional training sessions for your engineers to get trained on TSANet Connect.
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect