The ASP online conference, presented by The Association of Support Professionals, will be held on October 6-8, 2020. During the virtual conference you will hear from experts on the front lines of support and success and learn how companies define and deliver support for outcomes that customers want.
TSANet will be sponsoring the ASP 2020 Conference. Founded in 1993, TSANet (Technical Support Alliance Network) is a not-for-profit, cooperative support organization. TSANet provides members with the relationship and legal framework necessary to resolve multi vendor technical support issues for their customers. Membership consists of more than 700+ of the world’s largest technology companies. Click here to learn more.
Here is a highlight of the agenda topics:
- Customer Success + Support: A Natural Partnership
- Navigating the Customer Journey with Support & Customer Success
- Roles, Responsibilities & Metrics
- After Customer Success; Digital Transformation
- Customer Support and Success in the 20’s: Your Company’s New Growth Engine!
- Customer Success + Support in the Indirect Channel: It’s Complicated
- Knowledge-Centered Service and Customer Support/Success
- Enriching Multi-source Data to Create Powerful ML Based Analytics to Enable Customer Support & Customer Success Teams to Drive Customer Outcomes
- Success + Support: The Formula for a Seamless Customer Experience
- Partner Management – Success with Multi Vendor Support
Click here for the full Agenda and details.
How to Register
Click here to register for the event.