The TSANet North America focus group met on Oct 2nd, 2019 at the VMware facility in Palo Alto, CA. This was the largest focus group meeting with 40 participants representing NetApp, Pure Storage, Red Hat, Cisco, Juniper, IBM, Microsoft, Alation, VMware, Nutanix, Dell EMC, Intel, Veritas, DataCore, Citrix and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
The group discussed the following topics:
- TSANet Connect Update: Paul Esch provided an update on TSANet Connect that included Member migration status, System releases and an early view of 2020 plans.
- AI in support: Francoise Tourniaire from FT Works provided an industry update on AI in support. The presentation included uses case in various areas of support that benefit Customers, Managers and agents followed with an interactive discussion amongst the group.
- Best Practices with Intelligent Swarming: Scott Harvey from IBM, Scott Froehlich from Red Hat and John Boggs from NetApp shared their experiences and best practices implementing Intelligent Swarming in their organizations.
- Best Practices with Proactive and Predictive Support: Michelle Huenink from Microsoft, Scott Harvey from IBM, Scott Froehlich from Red Hat and John Boggs from NetApp shared their experiences and best practices with Proactive and Predictive Support.
- TSANet SWOT workshop: The team split into groups and updated the SWOT for TSANet. This input will be part of the new TSANet Strategy tat will be communicated during the December Member Meeting Webinar.
Meeting Locations and Dates for 2020
Meeting dates and locations were set for 2020 and are listed below.
- Feb 26th, 2020: Hosted by Red Hat in Raleigh, NC
- Oct 6th, 2020: Hosted by Hewlett Packard Enterprise in San Jose, CA
If you are interested in participating, please contact Paul Esch at email@example.com