***Due to COVID-19, the meeting has been moved. Click here for more information.***
Come be a part of the discussion as tech support executives from major IT companies discuss why traditional programs are not enough for businesses that are working to drive CX and CSAT. We’ll discuss the efforts needed to remain relevant and sustainable in today’s rapid paced marketplaces.
Agenda: begins May 12th at 12:30 (CET), ends May 13th at 16:30 (CET)
- The latest trends in digitalization and use of new technologies in support
- Making your customer successful with proactive support, customer insight and personalization
- Keynote: Digital Transformation disrupting the traditional business
- TSANetConnect lessons learned and next steps
- Specialization and skill management
- Feedback- next meeting
Please contact Rainer Zielonka firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.