Red Hat will be hosting the North America Focus Group and the TSANet Board of Directors Meetings in Raleigh, NC. Actian, Cisco, Citrix, Dell EMC, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, NetApp, Red Hat, Symantec, VMware and others will meet to discuss various topics.
TSANet has invited the following industry experts to share their insights:
- Tom Sweeny from ServiceXRG will talk about the latest trends in Support
- Phil Verghis from Klever Inisght will share how to empower Managers to help you achieve strategic goals
Host: Red Hat
Feb 26th: North America Focus Group Meeting
We are inviting TSANet Business managers to attend this North America Focus Group. This is a great opportunity to learn, network with other Members and provide feedback on the direction of TSANet. Below is the meeting agenda:
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Breakfast
- 9:00am – 10:30am: TSANet Update (Paul Esch and Dennis Smeltzer)
- 10:30am – noon: Top Trends in Support (Tom Sweeny, ServiceXRG)
- Noon – 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm: Workshop – TSANet Member Survey Results and Next Steps
- 2:30pm – 4:00pm: Empower managers to achieve strategic goals (Phil Verghis, Klever)
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm: Feedback – Next Meetings
Please contact Paul Esch firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.
TSANet has Focus groups in North America, Europe, Australia, India and Japan that provide an opportunity to learn, network with other Members and provide feedback on the TSANet strategy and future direction. As a member-driven organization, we encourage all members to be involved in the strategy and provide feedback. If you would like to be part of a regional focus group, please contact us.