The 13th version of TSANet Connect is now live! This release provides expands initial response options and other system improvements.
Features and Improvements
Improvements to this release include:
- New initial response options for member collaboration requests.
- Fixed issue with partner sign-up credit card payment
- Improved how escalation managers are displayed during setup
- Fixed issue with admin reports displaying wrong details
- Fixed issue with collaboration report showing wrong times
- Quarterly system penetration testing and software patching
Improving Member Adoption
Now that all Members are migrated to TSANet Connect we are starting to work with Members to better understand usage and how to improve. TSANet has started a series of regional training sessions for your engineers to get trained on TSANet Connect.
View the list of classes and register your teams!
See Member Resources for further information on TSANet Connect
A series of Blogs are available that provide further information about TSANet Connect
- TSANet Connect – Overview [View Recording]
- TSANet Connect – Administrator Training [View Recording]
- TSANet Connect – Partner Programs[View Recording]